|Starmobile Jump Max, Dual Core with Huge 3000mAh Battery|
Starmobile latest addition to its fast-growing smartphone offering is a device with a huge 3000mAh battery that can last up to 15 hours of talk time and 400 hours of standby time, the Starmobile Jump Max.
Apart from having a big battery capacity, it also sports a 4.5-inch IPS capacitive display with 480x854 pixels that translates to 217PPI. On the inside, it is powered by a 1GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 processor coupled with 512MP of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
Related: Starmobile UP HD Announced, 4.7-inch 720p Quad Core Smartphone for Php4,990
The rest of the specs include dual regular SIM slots with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM radio, GPS, 5MP main camera, VGA front camera and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The Starmobile Jump Max is an entry level Android phone that has a retail price tag of Php3,690 and comes with free phone case, flip case and screen protector.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual regular SIM, dual standby
- 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA (854x480) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 133.6mm x 66.6mm x 10.8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1GHz dual core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6572 chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP fixed focus main camera with LED flash, 720p video recording
- VGA fixed focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php3,690