|Lenovo K3 Now Available Locally For Php6,687|
While browsing the Lazada website, I came across with one of the latest smartphones from Lenovo, the K3.
The Lenovo K3 was announced December of last year, but it was not officially unveiled in the Philippines. It sports a 5-inch HD display powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.2GHz each coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
Related: Lenovo Mobile Philippines Officially Unveiled the Vibe X2 for Php18,999
It is also a dual SIM device that supports LTE connectivity, however, the technology used is TD-LTE instead of FDD-LTE. As of this writing, PLDT is the only one using it in the country for their HOME Bro Ultera service. Globe Telecom also started rolling out the same network last September 2014, but it is not yet clear if it is up and running.
In China, it has an SRP of 599 yuan or about 4,200 pesos, but in Lazada it sells for Php6,687. With this amount, you can buy a device from local brand with almost similar specs, the Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force.
- Dual SIM, dual standby, supports TD-LTE
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 141mm x 70.5mm x 7.9mm
- Android 4.4 KitKat, Vibe UI 2.0 on top
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2300mAh battery
- Price: Php6,687