|Meizu M1 Note Available Starting Today via Novo7 Tech for Php7,990|
Novo7 Tech, the sole distributor of Meizu products in the Philippines announced on their Facebook page that the much awaited Meizu M1 Note will be available today, March 10, starting at 5PM.
The Meizu M1 Note was unveiled on in its home town last December and it has already managed to reach the local shore within less the 3 months. It is indeed a speedy turn around, just like what Novo7 said during the local launching of MX 4 Pro.
To give you a quick recap, the M1 Note is powered by the latest 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset having eight ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cores running at 1.7GHz combined with dual core Mali-T760 GPU clocked at 700MHz each. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. All these amazing specs housed in a polycarbonate unibody.
Display wise, it boasts a 5.5-inch IGZO screen with full HD resolution that translates to about 401PPI. To top it off, it is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Going back, the sale will only be available at SM BF, SM Southmall, SM North EDSA, SM Manila, Lucky Chinatown and Gateway Cubao. The only color that you can buy as of this writing, is the color white for Php7,990. Whereas, the other colors will be coming soon, but on slightly more expensive price of Php8,699.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, SIM1 supports LTE
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 150.7mm x 75.2mm x 8.9mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme 4.0
- 1.7GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6752 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetometer
- 3140mAh non-removable battery
- Price: Php7,990
Source: Novo7 Tech