|Xiaomi Mi Pad Now Available Locally For Php11,899|
The availability of Xiaomi devices in the country is still very limited, in fact, there are only two smartphones released so far. Thankfully, there are third party vendors that are selling Mi products, one of them is Ensogo wherein you can grab the Xiaomi Mi Pad for Php11,899.
It boasts a 7.9-inch IPS LCD display with 1536 x 2048 resolution, which translates to about 326 PPI. On the inside, it is powered by NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset having 2.2GHz quad core Cortex-A15 processor and 192 GPU cores bundled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. It also has a massive 6700mAh battery.
Related: Xiaomi Redmi 1S Review, A Soldier Who Marches
The Xiaomi Mi Pad was launched in its home town last year and was recently unveiled in India for Rs 12,999 or about 9.1K pesos when directly converted to our currency. This simply means that the pricing in Ensogo is around Php2,800 more expensive. This may be a bit costly, but at least you have the bragging rights.
- 7.9-inch IPS capacitive LCD (2048x1536) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 202.1mm x 135.4mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 360 grams
- Android OS, MIUI on top
- 2.2GHz quad core Cortex-A15 CPU, 192-core Kepler GPU, NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 6700mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php11,899