|ASUS Philippines Announced ZenFone C, Yours for Php4,595|
Apart from the upcoming and much awaited ZenFone 2 variants, ASUS Philippines also announced that the entry level ZenFone C is officially coming next week in the local market.
The ZenFone C with model number ZC451CG sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display powered by a 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM.
If you take a closer look at the spec sheet below, you will notice that it has lots of similarities with the ZenFone 4, such as chipset used, RAM, ROM, cameras, dual SIM capability and basic connectivity features.
Related: ASUS Zenfone 4 Review: First In Line
But, of course, it also has tons of advantages compared with its older sibling, such as the screen size, screen resolution and the biggest of them all - a huge battery, 2100mAh to be exact or about 75% more capacity (the ZenFone 4 has only 1200mAh).
The ZenFonce C will have a retail price tag of Php4,595 and will be available in three different colors, namely black, white and red.
- Quad band 2G/3G
- Dual SIM (micro) dual standby
- 4.5-inch capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 136.5mm x 67mm x 6.2-10.9mm
- Weight: 150g
- Android 4.4 KitKat, ASUS Zen UI
- 1.2GHz dual core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU, Intel Atom Z2520 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 5MP auto focus main camera with Flash,
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 2100mAh Li-Ion battery
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity
- Price: Php4,595