|MyPhone Unveiled RIO 2 Lite, Quad Core Lollipop for Php4,599|
Along with the RIO 2, MyPhone also officially released its little brother, the MyPhone Rio 2 Lite.
The MyPhone RIO 2 Lite features a smaller screen size, which is 4.7-inch. On the inside, it is pretty much the same with its bigger sibling, 1.3GHz quad core chipset, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM and it runs on Android Lollipop too.
Related: MyPhone Agua Rio Review: River of Power
|MyPhone Rio 2 Lite|
The main camera is also 8MP, however, it uses a different sensor, which is from Samsung. Meanwhile, the front or secondary camera uses a 2MP module. Other specs you may want to know are dual SIM capability with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB with OTG support, GPS and 2120mAh batter.
Related: MyPhone Uno Hands-On, Google's Android One Within
The RIO Lite is now available on all MyPhone kiosks and stores all over the country for Php4,599 with free internet from Globe for one year.
- Dual SIM, dual standby, supports 3G/HSPA+
- 4.7-inch IPS FWVGA (TBC) capacitive touchscreen display
- Android Lollipop
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via a micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, Samsung sensor
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG Support
- GPS with A-GPS
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2120mAh (removable)
- Price: Php4,599