|Xiaomi Mi Pad Officially Arriving Soon in the Philippines for Php10,999|
Together with the Xiaomi 16,000mAh Power Bank and the 64-bit Redmi 2, Mi Philippines also announced that the much awaited Mi Pad is also officially coming soon in the country.
I mentioned the word "officially" because the Mi Pad is currently available thru an online site Ensogo for Php11,899 or about 900 pesos more expensive than the actual pricing, which is Php10,999.
To give a quick recap, the Mi Pad sports a 7.9-inch IPS screen with 2048x1536 resolution, which translates to about 326 PPI, giving it a crisp and clear display. In addition, the display is also covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection, eliminating the need for an external screen guard.
On the inside is an NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset with 2.2GHz quad core Cortex-A15 processor and 192-core Kepler GPU bundled with 2GB of RAM. There is also 16GB of internal storage plus an expandable option up to 128GB.
No mention yet about its availability, but for sure it will be sold in Lazada.
- 7.9-inch IPS capacitive LCD (2048x1536) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 202.1mm x 135.4mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 360 grams
- Android OS, MIUI on top
- 2.2GHz quad core Cortex-A15 CPU, 192-core Kepler GPU, NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 6700mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php10,999
Source: Mi PH