|Globe's President &CEO Ernest Cu and Disney's Managing Director Robert Gibby|
Globe Telecom through its Chief Executive Officer Ernest Cu and Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia through its Managing Director Robert Gibby inked a multi-year partnership to give Filipinos the best lifestyle experience.
|Globe Telecom Unveils Partnership with Walt Disney|
With the collaboration, Globe consumers will have access to Walt Disney's key global entertainment brands, such as Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Pixar and Maker Studios. The content offerings include long and short-form programming, theatrical releases, games and interactive contents. No mention yet about the subscription fees and similar substance, but users will have the insight of the following:
Related: Globe myBusiness Now Offers Free DUO Landline For As Low As Plan 299
1. Disney Movies On Demand (DMOD) - on-demand subscription service for selected Pixar and Disney titles such as Cinderella, Princess Diaries, Toy Story and much more.
2. Disney On Demand (DOD) - on-demand subscription service for selected Disney TV titles such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Phineas & Ferb.
3. Maker on Demand - on-demand subscription service for short videos created by Maker Studios
4. Disney Channel Apps - suite of entertainment apps that give access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD.
5. Disney Interactive - mobile and web-based applications such as games and e-books that are based on Disney stories.
This new alliance boosts Globe's portfolio of innovative brands under its wing, which includes Facebook, Google, Viber, Spotify, NBA, HOOQ and WhatsApp.