|Huawei Honor 6+ Now Available for Php17,490|
Along with the Honor 4X and Honor 4C, Huawei Philippines also released the much awaited "flagship killer" smartphone, the Huawei Honor 6+.
The Huawei Honor 6+ is now officially available today through Lazada with an introductory price tag of Php17,490 or 500 pesos lesser than its regular SRP of Php17,990. This dual SIM dual standby device sports a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 73.2 percent screen-to-body ratio.
Like most, if not all Huawei devices, the Honor 6+ also uses a chipset from HiSilicon, a fabrication-less semiconductor company that is fully owned by Huawei. The system-on-chip used is the Kirin 925, which has four Cortex-A15 CPU cores clocked at 1.8GHz each plus another four Cortex-A7 CPU cores clocked at 1.3GHz combined with Mali-T628MP4 as graphics processing unit. It also has a generous 3GB of RAM for multitasking and ample 32GB of internal storage.
Related: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Now Available On Smart Postpaid
As mentioned earlier, it has two SIM card slots - one for micro SIM and one for nano SIM. However, the nano slot (SIM 2) can also accommodate a micro SD card for storage expansion up to 128GB, a configuration we first saw from Cherry Mobile Selfie.
- Dual (micro+nano) SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen LCD
- Dimensions: 150.5mm x 75.7mm x 7.5mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion 3.0 UI
- 1.8GHz quad core Cortex-A15 + 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-T628MP4 GPU, HiSilicon Kirin 925 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB (via SIM 2 slot)
- Dual 8MP auto focus main camera with dual LED flash, 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- 8MP secondary camera, 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 3600mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php17,490 (introductory) Php17,990 (regular)