|Lenovo A7000 Locally Available Soon, 5.5inch HD 64-bit Octa Core Android Lollipop|
Lenovo Mobile confirms that the Lenovo A7000, the world's first smartphone equipped with Dolby Atmos, is coming soon in the Philippines.
Dolby Atmos is a technology developed by Dolby Laboratories to bring the audio quality to its finest. Its implementation will give excellent sound clarity, breathtaking user experience and amazing entertainment on the go.
Related: Onkyo Meets Dolby Atmos, Brings Powerful Cinematic Experience To Your Home
Meanwhile, the Lenovo A7000 sports a 5.5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display powered by 1.5GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6752M octa core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM and runs on Android Lollipop.
The chipset, display and RAM are pretty much the same with its main rival, the Alcatel Flash Plus. The one from Alcatel has an SRP of less than Php7K, therefore we could also expect that it will be priced at the same bracket. The pricing and availability are not yet disclosed, once we have this information, we will surely let you know.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 152.6mm x 76.2mm x 8mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.5GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6752M chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2900mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: TBA