|MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite, 5-inch HD Octa Core for Php7,399|
Along with the flagship Infinity 2, MyPhone also released its toned down version and it is no-brainer to guess its name - MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite.
The MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite has the same premium magnalium body frame as well as 5-inch HD display (less the AMOLED technology) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It also has an octa core processor, albeit it uses a different chipset, which is the MediaTek MT6592M clocked at 1.4GHz each. Using this system-on-chip means that LTE connectivity is not part of the equation.
Related: MyPhone RIO 2 Review, Flowing River
The back of the phone is equally beautiful too, having a sandstone black finish for a unique texture that is resistant to fingerprints and smudges. Here, you can find the 13MP main camera with Sony IMX135 Exmor RS sensor and Blue Glass filter that allows you to capture great images.
This dual SIM phablet has a 2400mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat upgradable to Android Lollipop. It comes in two variants, one with 2GB of RAM plus 16GB of ROM for Php8,399 and one with 1GB/8GB for Php7,399.
Related: MyPhone Uno Hands-On, Google's Android One Within
- Triple band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 72.1mm x 7.5mm
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.4GHz octa core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-450MP GPU, MediaTek MT6592M chipset
- 1GB/2GB of RAM
- 8GB/16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, Sony IMX135 sensor, Blue Glass filter
- 5MP fixed focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2400mAh battery
- Price: Php7,399