|Blackview Alife P1 Pro Announced, Android Lollipop Phablet with Fingerprint Scanner|
Blackview announced on their Hong Kong's Facebook page their latest smartphone offering and their first ever device to feature a fingerprint scanner, the Blackview Alife P1 Pro.
Related: Blackview DM550 Review, Octa Core Perspective
The Blackview Alife P1 Pro sports a 5.5-inch IPS HD display powered by 64-bit quad core MT6735 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. The clock speed is not listed, but based on the MediaTek website, the frequency is 1.5GHz and has Mali-T720 as the graphics processing unit.
The fingerprint sensor is embedded in the home key, an implementation similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Aside from allowing users to access their phone securely and conveniently, no other function was highlighted.
Related: Blackview Alife S1 Announced, 5-inch 64-bit Quad Core 2GB RAM
Other important specs include dual SIM capability with LTE, 13MP main camera, 5MP secondary camera, 3,000mAh battery and runs on the newest Android 5.1 Lollipop. No mention yet about its pricing and availability.
Blackview Alife P1 Pro Specifications:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 850/2100
- FDD-LTE 800/1800/2600
- Dual SIM (regular+micro), dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, 2.5D arc glass
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720 GPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 13MP main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 3000mAh Li-Ion removable battery
- Price: TBA