|Meizu M2 Note Announced, Full HD 64-bit Octa Core LTE|
About six months after the announcement of M1 Note, Meizu has officially announced its successor that goes by the name Meizu M2 Note.
The Meizu M2 Note is almost identical with its predecessor, having the same 5.5-inch IGZO display with full HD resolution powered by a 64-bit octa core MediaTek processor, albeit it uses a different chipset (MT6753) and clocked at a lower frequency (1.3GHz vs 1.7GHz). The RAM and ROM are the same too, 2GB and 16GB respectively, although the M2 Note is also available in 32GB of internal storage plus it is now expandable.
The similarities do not stop there, the main camera is still 13MP and the front shooter still has 5MP sensor. Even their physical dimensions, weight and battery capacity are quite close as well. The notable difference is the Android version used, which is the Android Lollipop, although you won't really notice that since it is heavily skinned with Flyme OS version 4.5.
Meizu M2 Note Specifications:
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 150.9mm x 75.2mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Android 5.0 KitKat with Flyme 4.5
- 1.3GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, 450MHz Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- 2GB of LPDDR3 800MHz RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable up 128GB via micro SD Card (using SIM 2)
- 13MP f/2.2 auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- Dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz) WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetometer
- 3100mAh non-removable battery
- Price: 16GB - 799 Yuan, 32GB - 999 Yuan