|Huawei Honor 5A Launched; 5-5-inch HD Display, Kirin 620, 2GB RAM for Only Php5K|
Huawei has been busy expanding its portfolio of mobile devices, and it has done so successfully from its mid-range offerings to its high-end flagships. Now, the Chinese handset giant is targeting the youth as it unveils the Honor 5A.
The Honor 5A is a 5.5-inch HD smartphone that comes with an octa-core CPU. There's 2GB of RAM on-board, and there's 16GB of internal storage that's expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card slot. It's also running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box, and it comes with a hefty 3,100mAh battery. In the camera department, the Honor 5A is equipped with a 13MP primary shooter as well as an 8MP selfie shooter.
See Also: Huawei Reveals P9, P9 Plus and P9 Lite Prices in the Philippines
For those who are interested, the Honor 5A comes with a dual SIM slot, and 4G support is enabled. The device measures 154.3mm x 77.1mm x 8.5mm, and weighs around 168 grams.
The Honor 5A is set to go on sale in China starting June 17 for a starting price of RMB699 (around Php4,800), and it will be available in color options including: black, blue, gold, pink, white, and yellow.
Also Read: Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 Review: Entertainment Amplified
Huawei Honor 5A Specs:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850/900/2100
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Dual Micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch HD(1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 154.3mm x 77.1mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617/Kirin 620
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a micro SD card
- 13MP Camera, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus
- 8MP Camera , f/2.0 aperture
- Multimedia player
- micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass,
- Battery: 3,100mAh
- Color: Black, Blue, gold, Pink, White, Yellow
- Price: starts at RMB699