|Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016 Launches in the Philippines for Php25,990|
Samsung Mobile Philippines unveiled today its newest innovation that will surely appeal to the consumers that always wanted an elegant and powerful device that can last for extended hours of up time, meet the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016).
The 2016 edition Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro boasts a huge 6-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution, giving it a stunning display great for playing games as well as consuming videos and similar contents. Speaking of which, you can store them on its 32GB internal storage or using an external one, a micro SD up to 256GB.
Under the hood, it is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 or commonly known as Snapdragon 652, which is an octa core processor that has four Cortex-A72 CPU cores clocked at 1.8GHz each plus four Cortex-A53 CPU cores clocked at 1.4GHz each paired with Adreno 510 as its graphics processing unit. Meanwhile, multitasking is just a breeze for this handset as it has a big 4GB of RAM that allows smooth transition in between multiple apps.
Also Read: Samsung Unveils Notebook 7 Spin Convertible; 15.6-inch FHD Intel i7 6th Gen 12GB RAM
Camera wise, it packs a 16MP auto focus module on its back with f/1.9 aperture and OIS, making it a capable device for taking shots in low-light environments as well moving subjects. On the other hand, the front-facing one has 8MP f/1.9 snapper, great for taking selfies or groupies up to 103 degrees wide.
All these amazing specs will be worthless without a good battery life, thankfully the one inside the Galaxy A9 Pro 2016 is not just good, its awesome - a massive 5000mAh capacity that can live up to 26 hours of continuous video playback (or up to 109 hours if just playing musics). Moreover, it is coupled with fast charging technology, which is able to fill up the juice from 0 to 100 percent for only 160 minutes.
It is now available nationwide at Samsung stores, retailers and authorized dealers for Php25,990.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- FDD LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/17/28
- TDD LTE: B38/49
- Dual SIM (nano+nano), dual standby
- 6-inch Super AMOLED FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dimensions: 161.7mm x 80.9mm x 7.9mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit 1.8GHz quad core Cortex-A72 CPU + 64-bit 1.4GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 510 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage (23.4GB available to user), expandable up to 256GB via a micro SD card (dedicated slot)
- 16MP f/1.9 OIS auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 8MP f/1.9 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band
- Micro USB 2.0, OTG-support
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, hall
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Price: Php25,990
- Color: gold, black, white