|OPPO F1s Now Official, Sports 16MP f/2.0 Selfie Shooter|
OPPO is set to launch another selfie expert in the Philippines next week, the OPPO F1s. There were lots of rumors when they teased it weeks ago, but now, everything is put into rest, as OPPO India finally revealed its complete detailed specs.
The OPPO F1s sits between the smaller F1 and the top of the line F1 Plus in terms of specifications and features. To start, it has 5.5-inch display, same size and same Gorilla Glass 4 protection with the F1 Plus, but has a lower 720p resolution as compared to the latter's 1080p as well as different technology, LCD versus AMOLED.
Meanwhile, it gets its processing power on a MediaTek silicon chip, an MT6750 that is, which is composed of 8 Cortex-A53 cores split into two clusters, four of which are clocked up to 1.5GHz each plus another four with frequency of 1GHz each. The graphics processing unit used is dual core ARM Mali-T860 with a clock speed of up to 650MHz. This particular chipset has similar architecture and components with the MT6755 Helio P10, save for the lower CPU and GPU frequencies.
Also Read: OPPO F1 Plus Review; Bigger and Better Selfie Expert
Like the F1 Plus, it also has a similar, if not the same, sets of cameras. A 13MP f/2.2 main shooter with LED flash is located on its back and a 16MP f/2.0 snapper is placed in the front for taking great selfies. Moreover, the F1s inherits the ultra fast fingerprint scanner of the F1 Plus.
In India, it has an SRP of INR18,000 or about PHP12.6K when converted directly to our local currency. However, reports say that it will be priced at Php12,999, which in our opinion is pretty much reasonable.
OPPO F1s Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- FDD-LTE: B1/3/5
- TDD-LTE- B40
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dimensions: 154.5mm x 76mm x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 64-bit octa core CPU Cortex-A53 (4x1.5GHz + 4x1.0GHz), ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD, dedicated slot
- 13MP f/2.2 PDAF main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 16MP f/2.0 secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3075mAh lithium-polymer, non-removable
- Price: INR18,000
- Colors: gold, gray
Source: OPPO India