Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Goes Live; FHD Display, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Helio X20, 4100mAh Battery for Php6.2K
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Goes Live; FHD Display, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Helio X20, 4100mAh Battery for Php6.2K|
There has been much hype surrounding Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4, following recent anticipations that the company was speculated to release the handset in a recent event last July 27th. Now, the company has just made it official as the Redmi Note 4 goes live.
The Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass on top. Underneath its metal unibody housing is a Helio X20 SoC that has a clock frequency ticking up to 2.1GHz, for the benefit of those who are not familiar, it's composed of 10 CPU cores grouped into three clusters (2 x Cortex-A72 + 4 x Cortex-A53e + 4 x Cortex-A53) combined with 700MHz quad core Malit-T880 GPU. For easy reference, it is the same chipset found on the Cherry Mobile M1.
For photography, it's equipped with a 13MP primary shooter having an f/2.0 aperture and can record 1080p videos at 30fps or 720p at 120fps, while a 5MP shooter is there in the front to take care of your selfie needs. The phone also has a huge 4,100mAh battery that you can depend on, perhaps a day or two under normal usage.
See Also: Xiaomi Redmi Pro Goes Official; 10-Core Helio X25, 4GB RAM, Dual Rear Camera, Starts At Php10.6K
The new Xiaomi handset comes in two flavors, 2GB/16GB and 3GB/64GB, RAM/ROM combination, the former has a price tag of RMB899 or around 6.2K pesos when converted directly into Philippine currency, while the latter is RMB300 higher or about Php8.3K. Since the Chinese company has been stagnant in the Philippine market for quite a while now, it may not officially arrive at the local shore, and the best bet would through the gray market.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
- Dual SIM (nano+micro), dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 151mm x 76mm x 8.4mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8.0
- 2.1GHz dual core Cortex-A72 CPU + 1.85GHz quad core Cortex-A53e CPU + 1.4GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, 700MHz ARM Mali-T880MP4 GPU, MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB of ROM, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 13MP f/2.0 PDAF main camera, dual-tone with LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, gyro
- Battery: 4100mAh Li-Po, non-removable
- Colors: silver, gold, gray
- Price: RMB899, RM1199