|Moto M Lands in the Philippines for Php14,999|
Motorola made a strong comeback in the Philippines with their Moto Mods devices, and this year, the Lenovo-owned mobile brand wants to continue to feel their presence with the release of the Moto M.
The Moto M is marketed as a glam phone with power, and based on what it has to offer and its asking price, we can safely say it hits the spot. It features a 5.5-inch display with IPS panel for better viewing angles and Full HD display for crisp and vibrant output. On the inside, it is powered by MediaTek Helio P15 chipset that has an octa core Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 2.2GHz each bundled with Mali-T860MP2 GPU. This faster than the P10 and MT6750 SoC found on most popular Chinese Android phones.
This beautifully crafted metal-clad device is equipped with a 16MP main shooter that has f/2.0 aperture, phase detection auto focus, and dual CCT flash. Meanwhile, the one in-charge of taking selfies comes with 8MP resolution and the mandatory beautification mode. The other notable specs are dual SIM with LTE connectivity, fingerprint reader, Dolby Atmos audio enhancement, 3050mAh battery, and runs on Android Marshmallow.
It will be available in the second week of March for an asking price of Php14,999 through select MemoXpress, Silicon Valley and Lazada.
Moto M Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Dimensions: 151.35mm x 75.35mm x 7.85mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 2.2 64-bit octa core CPU, Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek Helio P15 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 16MP f/2.0 PDAF main camera with dual CCD flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dolby Atmos audio enhancement
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz
- USB Type-C with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensor: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, gyroscope
- Battery: 3050mAh Li-Po, non-removable, supports fast charging
- Colors: gold, gray
- Price: Php14,999