|Samsung Reveals Galaxy Tab S3 with S Pen and Keyboard Attachment|
Samsung officially revealed the Galaxy Tab S3 at this year's MWC, and this tablet brings a lot of surprising features, including an S Pen and a keyboard attachment.
The Galaxy Tab S3 flaunts a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536. It comes in two variants: Wi-Fi and LTE, and is available in white and black colors. Inside, it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage that is expandable up to 256GB via micro SD.
See also: Samsung Officially Unveils New Exynos 9 Series 8895 Chipset
What's really great about this device, though, is its inclusion of an S Pen. There's also the keyboard attachment that makes it look like a 2-in-1 device. In this case, however, only Android is powering the device up. The device runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
For the camera, Samsung chose to equip the Tab S3 with a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front snapper. A massive 6000mAh battery powers up this latest tablet offering from Samsung.
The official pricing and availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 are yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications:
- Single Nano SIM
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED (2048x1536) display with stylus
- Dimensions: 237.3mm x 169m x 6mm
- Weight: 429g (Wi-Fi), 434g (LTE)
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Quad-core CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card
- 13MP f/1.9 main camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 MP f/2.2 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- USB Type-C
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Battery: 6000mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: white, black