|Reasons You Should Be Using the Google Duo Video Calling App|
Google has given us more reasons to create fun moments with our loved ones through the introduction of its newest phone number-based video calling app called the Google Duo.
If you're not on the app yet, here are the reasons you should be using the Google Duo app now:
1. It's for everyone. Either you're on Android or iOS, this mobile app is available for you.
2. You'll be using your phone number. Even without creating an account, you can quickly use the video calling app. Simply download the app, confirm your phone number, and you can easily reach everyone in your phone book.
3. There's a Knock Knock feature. This cool feature allows you to see a live video preview of the person calling you and why they're calling even before you pick up. This works with the people in your contact list and can be easily turned off.
4. Works both on Wi-Fi and mobile data. You don't have to worry about dropping your calls. Google Duo seamlessly transitions between Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
5. One-on-one calling. This app really lets you get closer to your loved ones. It focuses on 1:1 video calling rather than a group.
6. Works even on slow network connections. Google Duo can be used even when you have a weak signal like 2G.
7. It's secure. No worries. All calls are end-to-end encrypted.
So, if you want to get closer to your loved ones, here's Google's way of reaching out and creating a video calling app that will let you do just that.
See also: The Google Pixel Goes Live; Boasts High-End Specs and Awesome Camera