|Alcatel Flash with Four Cameras and 10 CPU Cores Goes Official|
Alcatel has taken the dual camera game a level higher with its newly introduced Flash smartphone that has four cameras and ten CPU cores.
The company appears to have suddenly gone low key in attracting attention for its latest offering, despite it being a rather unique offering. One thing is for sure, though, the new Flash smartphone is currently the first and only smartphone available today to be sporting a dual camera setup on both the front and back.
The new Alcatel Flash, which could have been the new Flash 3, but for some unknown reason, isn't, flaunts a combination of two Sony IMX258 13-megapixel monochromatic and colored sensors on the back, with support for 4K video recording and RAW data files. Meanwhile, on the front, comes the 8MP and 5MP camera pairing. All four cameras have a f/2.0 aperture assisted by a dual tone LED flash.
See also: Flash Plus 2 Hands-on and Initial Impression
Flaunting a metallic design, the Flash comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, while under the hood there's the MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
In addition, it has a 3100mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Moreover, Alcatel's new phone comes with a fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, and dual-SIM support.
We still have no official information regarding the pricing and availability of the Alcatel Flash, but it appears to be currently available in the Middle East.
Alcatel Flash Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports 4G/LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920 x 1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 152.6mm x 75.4mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Deca-core CPU (2x2.3GHz + 4x1.9GHz + 4x1.4GHz), MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13MP + 13MP f/2.0 phase detection autofocus main cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX258 sensors (Mono + RGB)
- 8MP + 5MP secondary cameras
- Multimedia player
- FM radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n
- micro-USB Type-C with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: fingerprint, light, proximity, e-compass
- Battery: 3100mAh lithium-ion, non-removable
- Color: Titanium Grey