|Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus Goes Official; OctaCore Snapdragon 435 and 4000mAh Battery|
Huawei has officially announced the new Enjoy 7 Plus in China as a new addition to the company's budget smartphone lineup.
The Enjoy 7 Plus sports an all-metal unibody design with a 5.5-inch IPS HD display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that is expandable via a microSD card and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
To keep it going, it packs a 4000mAh battery inside. It is less one hundred than the previous Enjoy 6 model, but it is still a decent battery size.
See also: Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 Now Available in PH for Php7,490
Other specs include a 12-megapixel main camera with autofocus and LED flash and an 8-megapixel front snapper. Below the camera on the back is the fingerprint scanner.
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus is now available in China at an SRP of CNY1,600 or about Php11.5K in direct peso conversion. There's no information yet, though, whether it will be released globally and if it will ever reach our local shores.
Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus Specifications:
- Dual SIM, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280 x 720) touchscreen display
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 505 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 12MP main camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh, Li-Ion, non-removable
- Colors: gold, white, gray
- Price: CNY1,600 (about Php11.5K)