|Cherry Mobile Burst 2.0|
I was in SM Centerpoint this afternoon and check the Cherry Mobile concept store and found out that the Burst 2.0 together with the Flare 2.0 and Apollo are all available. The Burst 2.0 sports 4.5-inch display with FWVGA resolution and 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 512 of RAM.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Dual-Band HSPA+
- 4.5" capacitive FWVGA LCD
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU, Mediatek MT6589 Chipset
- 512B of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- VGA secondary camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- 2000mAh Battery ( TBC)
|Burst 2.0 (Left), Apollo (Right)|
The Burst 2.0 has a price tag of Php4699 which is the cheapest quad-core device based on MediaTek chipset. It has almost similar specs with Torque Droidz Quad (except for the camera) but 1300 pesos cheaper. Only one thing is left unannounced, the Flare 2x and if the sales personnel statement is to be trusted it will be released by next week.
If you own this device please kindly share your experience in the comment section below.