All the while I thought that there were only 4 Mega Phablet in the local scene, I was not aware that there is another 5.7-inch HD quad-core device currently available in the market until I came across the Novo7 Tech Facebook page and found the THL W7s. It is also the cheapest compared to the 4 others with an SRP of Php8999.
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Quad-Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual Band HSPA+
- 5.7" capacitive IPS HD LCD (1280x720)
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU, MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD card
- 8MP auto-focus main camera
- 3.2MP secondary camera
- Video Recording up to 720p (Rear Camera)
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximit, Light, Sound, Compass
- 2300mAh Battery
Looking at the above photos we can safely say that its design resembles a lot with the first and original phablet, the Samsung Galaxy Note. Specification wise, we all know that it is quite capable like the other phones we reviewed with the same chipset.
If you own this smartphone please kindly share your experience in the comment section below. To know more about Novo7 Tech THL W7s you can visit their Facebook page here.