|O+ USA 8.16|
I first saw the O+ 8.16 when it was plugged in the longest noon time show in the Philippines. Earlier today, I was in SM North Edsa and went to their concept store to ask for this and found out that it is the upcoming flagship of O Plus USA.
The 8.16 boasts a massive 5.7-inch high definition display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of on-board storage coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 3G/HSPA+
- 5.7" capacitive IPS High Definition touchscreen LCD
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD (FREE 8GB)
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- FM Radio
- Multi-media Player
- Micro USB with OTG support
- 2500mAh Battery(removable)
- Gesture Controls: Flip to silent, shake to answer/hang-up call, air-shuffle music, photos
It will cost Php12,995, the same price when their previous flagship was 8.15 released.