|Cherry Mobile Fuze|
Cherry Angel, one of the Cherry Mobile distributors posted on their Facebook page the new member of the company's Android smartphone - the Cherry Mobile Fuze.
The Fuze features a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor bundled with 1GB of RAM. The battery has a massive capacity of 4000mAh, which is quite big for a phone. With this huge battery, I believed it can be your power bank too, since the Fuze has an OTG function.
Other specs include an 8MP camera at the back and a 1.3MP secondary, 4GB of internal storage and expandable up to 32GB, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth. This new quad-core phablet can be yours for Php5,499.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- 5" capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display, Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera
- 1.3MP secondary camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- MP3/MP4 Player
- 4000mAh battery
- Price: Php5,499
Source: Cherry Angel
This is most probably the phone which Cherry Mobile teased on their Facebook page. I will update this post again if pictures and more information are available.
|Antutu - 16697|
The photos above were posted by Cherry Angel, as you can see above it shows that it has a scratch-resistant glass, includes OTG cable in its retail package and scored 16697 in Antutu which is a good score for a quad core device.