|MyPhone Agua Rio, 5-inch HD Quad Core For Only Php4,999|
The MyPhone A919i was the first phone I bought for review and during its glory days, it really created hype and craze. This is the same reason why I got curious and bought it. Earlier this month, MyPhone made another huge splash in the local scene with the Agua Rio.
The Agua Rio, is the first HD smartphone with SRP of under 5K pesos. Many were really amazed with this, especially that MyPhone does not usually priced their devices this low.
It sports a 5-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Rio also boasts, the colorful back design which is pretty rare for most local brands.
The camera department consists of the 8MP auto focus shooter at the back and a 2MP front facing one. The connectivity features include HSPA, WiFi, micro USB and Bluetooth.
- Triple Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Dual Band HSPA+
- 5-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 146mm x 74mm x 9.3mm
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash,
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- GPS with A-GPS support
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Magnetic
- 2000mAh battery
I really wanted to review this phone, but I still unable to buy one, almost all the stores are either sold out or no stocks yet. I actually found one, but they are selling it for Php5,500 which in my opinion is unfair.