Cherry Mobile Excalibur, 5-inch HD Octa Core KitKat with Front and Back Corning Gorilla Glass for Php6,999
|Cherry Mobile Excalibur, 5-inch HD Octa Core KitKat for Php6,999|
Earlier today, Cherry Mobile teased their new upcoming smartphone - the Excalibur, which boasts a Corning Gorilla glass panel both on its front and back.
Apparently, one of their distributors - Cherry Angel, already spilled the bean ahead of its official announcement.
The Excalibur sports a 5-inch IPS touchscreen display with 1280x720 resolution. Its processing engine is made by MediaTek having eight cores clocked at 1.4GHz each coupled with 1GB of RAM.
At the back of the device is the 8MP auto focus BSI main camera with a f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX179 sensor and AR coating blue lens glass. Meanwhile, the front has a 5MP camera.
The device has a retail price tag of Php6,999 and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has a very similar specifications and the same SRP with the Cherry Mobile Cosmos One, save for the screen size and camera advantages of the latter.
- Dual micro, SIM dual standby, supports HSPA+
- 5-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass (back and front)
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.4GHz Octa Core CPU, Mali-450MP GPU MediaTek MT6592M chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP auto focus BSI main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 1920mAh non-removable battery
- Price: Php6,999
Sources: Cherry Mobile, Cherry Angel