|O+ USA EVO 4G, LTE-Capable 5-inch HD 64Bit Quad Core Android KitKat for Php7,995|
O+ USA has been very busy these past few weeks, they recently launched several smartphones namely O+ 8.17, O+ 360, O+ 360 Alpha, O+ Extreme and O+ Grande. But, if you think that O+ gadget salvo stops there, then you are wrong! Meet the first ever LTE device of Oplus - the O+ EVO 4G.
The EVO 4G sports a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution and scratch resistant glass. Under the hood is a 64 bit 1.5GHz quad core processor. The chipset is unknown, but we bet that it is the MediaTek MT6375 SoC that is based on ARM Cortex-A53 CPU bundled with Mali-T720 GPU plus integrated 4G LTE Modem.
Camera wise, it has a decent 8MP auto focus main shooter and a 2MP front snapper with wide angle F2.0 aperture. Not only that, it has picture in picture features or commonly known as dual shot.
Other specs include Bluetooth, WiFi, Dual micro SIM slots, 8GB of internal memory, 15GB FREE O+ Air Share cloud storage and an ample 2500mAh battery.
If I am not mistaken, this would be the first device with that configuration to hit the local market. Speaking of availability, it will be available this December for a very affordable Php7,995.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 850/2100
- LTE 850/1800/2100
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD touchscreen display, scratch resistant glass
- Dimensions: 145.8mm x 72.2mm x 9.3mm
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720 GPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset (TBC)
- 1GB of RAM (TBC)
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD, 15GB FREE O+ Air Share
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 2MP F2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2500mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php7,995
- Freebies: 4GB micro SD card