|ASUS Announced ZenFone 2 with 64-bit Intel Atom CPU and 4GB RAM|
ASUS officially announced the ZenFone 2 at CES 2015 that features ergonomic curved design, LTE connectivity, 2.3GHz quad core 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 chipset and boasts a 4GB of RAM, the world's first in a mobile phone.
The ZenFone 2 has a 5.5-inch screen having full HD resolution that translates to 403ppi and IPS technology for clearer and brighter display. It is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has a 72% screen-to-body ratio.
Related: ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite Now Official, Yours for Php5,599
The back of the device is also equally interesting, featuring a 13MP PixelMaster camera having an f/2.0 aperture lens accompanied by a Real Tone Flash that provides high-resolution photos with accurate color even in low-light conditions.
It has a 3000mAh battery with fast-charging technology and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with an all-new ZenUI on top. It will be available in Black, Gold, Gray, Red and White. It has an affordable cost of USD199 or less than 9,000 pesos before taxes, however, that price is only for 2GB RAM/16GB ROM variant.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 152.5mm x 77.2mm x 10.9mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- 1.8GHz/2.3GHz 64-bit CPU, PowerVR Series 6 - G6430 GPU, Intel Atom Z3560/Z3580 chipset
- 2GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 13MP auto focus main camera with dual-color Real Tone flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, gyroscope, magnetic
- 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: USD199 (2GB RAM/4GB ROM)