|Xiaomi Mi Note Now Official, 5.7-inch Full HD, Qualcomm Chipset, Hi-Fi Audio, Dual 4G|
Earlier today, during their first ever live telecast announcement, Xiaomi has unveiled its latest device, the Mi Note.
The Xiaomi Mi Note boast a massive 5.7-inch screen with Full HD resolution that is either supplied by Sharp or Japan Display and covered by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is housed in a metal frame, which is just 6.95 thin and has 3D curved glass at the back.
On the inside is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.5GHz quad core CPU and Adreno 330 GPU, this chipset supports dual 4G connectivity. Meanwhile, it has 3GB of RAM for seamless multitasking and either 16GB or 64GB of ROM for your storage needs.
Related: Xiaomi Redmi 1S Review, A Soldier Who Marches
The Mi Note also sports a 13MP second generation SONY IMX214 main camera with f/2.0 aperture, 6-element lens construction, optical image stabilization and Phillips two-tone flash. The secondary camera on the front is also equally interesting having a large 2-micron pixel 4MP sensor.
Related: Xiaomi Mi 3 Unboxing, Preview And Initial Impression
Another amazing addition is the Hi-Fi audio system with 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support. Theoretically, it has the same rich and pure sound quality when compared to those dedicated and expensive Hi-Fi audio player.
Fueling the Mi Note is a 3,000mAh Li-Ion battery made by either Sony or LG. It runs on Android KitKat with MIUI 6 software on top.
The 16GB Mi Note model has a suggested retail price of 2299 Yuan or less than Php17K while the 64GB model can be yours for 2799 Yuan or around 20K pesos.
- Dual SIM (micro+nano) dual standby, dual 4G
- 5.7-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1200) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 155.1mm x 77.6mm x 6.95mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat, MIUI 6 on top
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB/64GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13MP OIS f/2.0 auto focus main camera with Philips 2-tone flash, Sony IMX214 CMOS sensor
- 4MP secondary camera with 2-micron pixel size
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio (TBC)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidu
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC (TBC)
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: (16GB) 2299 Yuan, (64GB) 2799 Yuan