|Starmobile UP HD Announced, 4.7-inch 720p Quad Core Smartphone for Php4,990|
The Starmobile UP family is continuously growing with the latest additional member named as Starmobile UP HD.
It sports a 4.7-inch capacitive IPS touchscreen display having, of course, HD resolution that translates to 312ppi. It is powered by a quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor clocked at 1.3GHz each combined with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
Related: Starmobile Up+, 5-inch Quad Core KitKat Phablet for Php5,490
At the back of the device is an 8MP BSI auto focus camera with f/2,0 aperture and Blue Glass Filter accompanied by an LED flash. Meanwhile, the front has a 5MP secondary shooter for your selfie needs as well as for video calling purposes.
This dual SIM phone supports 3G connectivity, WiFi, FM radio, Bluetooth and GPS with A-GPS. It has a 1800mAh battery, which the company rated as capable of lasting 9 hours during talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time.
Related: Starmobile Up Lite: Quad Core, 1GB RAM, Front Flash for Php4,890
The Starmobile UP HD runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has a retail price tag of Php4,990 that comes with a free screen protector, flip case and insta case.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual SIM (regular+micro), dual standby
- 4.7-inch capacitive IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 137mm x 68mm x8.1mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP BSI main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support (TBC)
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light
- Freebies: flip case, screen protector, insta case
- Price: Php4,990