|Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE, 5.5-inch 64-bit Quad Core Android Lollipop for Php7,999|
Firefly Mobile announced on their Facebook page their latest device, a flagship of some sort, the Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE.
The Intense 64 LTE sports a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with IPS and OGS technology for better viewing angles and HD resolution for clearer and vibrant display. In addition, the screen is protected against scratches by a DragonTrail Glass panel.
On the inside it is powered by a MediaTek 64-bit quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz each coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. There is also a micro SD slot for memory expansion up to 128GB.
Camera wise, there is a 13MP f/2.2 sensor the back and an 8MP f/2.8 Samsung module in the front, both of which have BSI technology. Connectivity wise, it has a dual SIM capability that supports dual LTE, Bluetooth, dual band WiFi, USB OTG support and HotKnot.
It has 2800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging and runs on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has a retail price tag of Php7,999 and comes with lots of freebies, namely a smart cover, two back covers, two screen protectors and a basic phone, a combined value of over 1500 pesos.
- Dual (regular+micro) SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS OGS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, 5-point touch, DragonTrail glass protection
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760 GPU, MediaTek MT6732 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 13MP BSI f/2.2 auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP BSI f/2.8 Samsung sensor secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetic
- 2800mAh Li-Pol battery
- Price: Php7,999
- Freebies: smart cover, 2 back covers, 2 screen films and basic phone