|Starmobile Announced Knight Vision, Android Phablet with Built-in Digital TV Receiver|
Just a few days ago, Starmobile announced on their blog the latest device under their flagship series, the Starmobile Knight Vision.
The Starmobile Knight Vision sports a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with HD resolution, this translate to about 267 PPI. On the inside is a 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM.
The main feature of this phablet is the 13MP main camera, which boasts a Sony IMX Exmor sensor with Optical Image Stabilization. In addition, it also has an ISDB-T Digital TV function, making it compatible with DTV broadcast from the local channels, it is like having an ABS-CBN TV Plus built-in on a smartphone.
Related: Starmobile Engage 10 Pro Announced, Windows 8.1 2-in-1 Convertible
Starmobile claims that it is the first Pinoy Android smartphone with DTV receiver, however, as far as we know, it is the MyView Move Apollo that comes first and it has been available since November of 2013.
This dual SIM device comes with 2450mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It will be available this month for a suggested retail price of Php9,990 with free InstaCase and screen protector.
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual SIM (regular+micro) dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 154mm x 78mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via a micro SD
- 13MP OIS auto focus main camera with LED flash, Sony sensor
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- ISDB-T Digital TV receiver
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2450mAh Li-Po
- Price: Php9,990