|Huawei Honor 4X Available Starting Tomorrow for Php8,290|
More and more octa core smartphones from international brands are coming into the local market and the latest one to join the party is the Huawei Honor 4X.
The Huawei Honor 4X was announced in its home country October of last year and will only debut in the Philippines tomorrow, May 7, 2015 at Lazada for an introductory price of Php8,290 or 700 pesos cheaper than its regular SRP of Php8,990. In addition, the first 25 customers that will get it on Lazada will also get a free 32GB micro SD card. You can find the listing here.
Related: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Now Available On Smart Postpaid
It sports a 5.5-inch IPS HD display powered by homebrew HiSilicon Kirin 620 coupled with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM. The chipset mentioned features eight Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU cores clocked at 1.2GHz each partnered with Mali-450MP4 GPU.
Camera wise, it has 13MP at the back and 5MP in the front. It has a 3000mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Lollipop) with Emotion 3.0 UI on top.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 152.9mm x 77.2mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion 3.0 UI
- 1.2GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T450MP4 GPU, HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera, 720p video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 3000mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php8,290 (introductory) Php8,990 (regular)