|MyPhone Infinity 2, 5-inch HD 64-bit Octa Core LTE|
A few days ago, MyPhone has finally launched their latest flagship device that features a slim and an elegant metallic body, the MyPhone Infinity 2.
The MyPhone Infinity 2 boast a more powerful internals than its predecessor, in fact, it is the most powerful smartphone from them to date. It sports a MediaTek MT6572 chipset having a 64-bit true octa core processor clocked at 1.5GHz each, combined with Mali-T760 graphics processing unit bundled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
Related: MyPhone RIO 2 Review, Flowing River
In the front, you will find a gorgeous on-cell 5-inch touchscreen display with HD resolution and AMOLED technology plus full lamination of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection. It has a unibody design crafted from a single block of metal plus magnalium (aluminum alloy with magnesium) frame for added strength and rigidity. Not only that, it is also quite sexy having a waistline of just 5.9mm.
The camera department is impressive as well, having a 13MP Sony IMX214 sensor with a wide f/2.0 aperture at the back and a 5MP snapper in the front for great selfies, both of which are accompanied by an LED flash. Connectivity wise, the basics is covered plus an LTE capability that can work on both Smart and Globe networks.
Related: MyPhone RIO 1 versus MyPhone RIO 2
The Infinity 2 has 2,450mAh battery, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and retails for Php12,799.
- Dual SIM (micro+nano), dual standby, supports LTE
- 5-inch HD (1280x720) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 139mm x 68mm x 5.9mm
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6752M chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB (uses SIM 2)
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 Sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2450mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php12,799