|ASUS ZenPad C Now Available For Php5,995, Dual SIM 7-inch 64-bit Intel Atom Processor|
ASUS Philippines recently posted on their Facebook page that the latest ASUS ZenPad C is now available for purchase locally.
The ASUS ZenPad C sports a 7-inch WSVGA touchscreen display with anti-fingerprint coating, full lamination and supports 10-point multi-touch. On the inside, it is powered by 64-bit Intel Atom x3-C3230 quad core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. This system-on-chip is a collaboration between Intel and Rockchip and was previously known as SoFIA, with its CPU clocked up to 1.2GHz each and has Mali-450MP4 as its GPU.
Related: ASUS ZenFone Selfie Announced, 13MP Front Camera with Real-Tone LED Flash
This tablet has a dual SIM configuration that supports 3G/HSPA+ connectivity. Other specs include 2MP main camera, VGA secondary camera, DTS HD premium front speaker, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 13Wh battery and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
It is now available nationwide for a retail price tag of Php5,995 and you can choose from four different colors, namely black, white, red and aurora metallic.
ASUS ZenPad C Specifications:
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, support 3G/HSPA+
- 7-inch IPS capacitive WSVGA (1024x600) touchscreen display, 10-point touch
- Dimensions: 189mm x 108mm x 8.4mm
- Weight: 265 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad core CPU, Mali-450MP4 GPU, Intel Atom x3-C3230 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up 64GB via micro SD card
- 2MP main camera without LED flash
- VGA secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0 LE
- Sensor: accelerometer
- 3450mAh (13Wh) Li-Pol battery
- Price: Php5,995