|LeTV One X600, 5.5-inch 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 USB Type C for Php13,999|
Lazada has been the bridge for local consumers and foreign sellers for quite some time now. We have seen plenty of devices, particularly mobile phones, that are not available locally, but being sold online through it. One of the latest smartphone that caught our attention while browsing their site is the LeTV One X600.
LeTV or Leshi Internet Information & Technology, is the largest online video on-demand provider in China. Recently, they entered the smartphone business with a very ambitious goal to rival the biggest name in the market, such as Apple and Samsung. One of their first products is the LeTV One X600, it sports a 5.5-inch IPS display with full HD display powered by MediaTek MT6795 processor with 8 CPU cores clocked at 2GHz each coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
For those who are not familiar with MT6795 (also known as MediaTek Helio X10 if I am not mistaken), it is one of the latest high-end chipset from the Taiwanese fabrication-less semiconductor company. It features 64-bit true octa core Cortex-A53 CPU partnered with PowerVR G6200 GPU. One of the popular brands that is using this kind of SoC is HTC on their HTC One M9+.
Going back to the LeTV X600, it is also one of the early adopter of the USB Type C, a reversible plug/connector for USB devices. It also sports a 13MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture, optical image stabilization and dual tone LED flash. Meanwhile the front facing one boasts a 5MP resolution with BSI technology and 90-degree wide angle. It also sports Dolby and DTS sound with NXP TFA9897 high-efficiency class-D audio amplifier.
LeTV One X600 Specifications:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 147.5mm x 74.2mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 64-bit 2GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, PowerVR G6200 GPU, MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13MP f/2.0 auto focus main camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP BSI secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS
- IR blaster
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetic
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Price: Php13,999
It is being sold for Php13,999 and if you are interested to buy one, you can find the listing on Lazada. Or if you want, you can also buy it internationally from GearBest for USD272 or about 12.4K pesos when converted directly to our currency.