|Starmobile UP Neo, Octa Core with Triple LED Flash and IR Blaster|
It is the first day of July and for Starmobile, the best way to start the month is to have something big and beautiful, like their newest smartphone offering - the Starmobile UP Neo.
Related: Starmobile Knight Luxe Announced, 5-inch HD AMOLED Octa Core for Php7,690
The Starmobile UP Neo sports a 5.3-inch HD display housed in a frame that is just 74mm wide and 8.25mm thin. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.4GHz each coupled with 16GB of internal storage. The amount of RAM is not indicated, but most probably it will have at least 1GB.
At the back of the device, you will find the 13MP f/2.2 main camera accompanied by not one, not two, but three LED flash. If I am not mistaken, this is the first Android phone to have that kind of feature. Meanwhile, the front facing camera has a 5MP resolution and has LED flash as well.
Related: Starmobile Jump Neo, 5-inch Quad Core Android Lollipop for Php4,490
Another plus factor for the UP Neo is the IR blaster, which you can use to control compatible appliances at home, such as television, air-conditioning units, entertainment system and more.
This dual SIM device has 2,500mAh battery, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and retails for Php6,490.
Starmobile UP Neo Specifications:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G 850/1200MHz
- Dual SIM (regular+regular), dual standby
- 5.3-inch IPS HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 148mm x 74mm x 8.25mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-450MP4 GPU, MediaTek MT6592M chipset
- RAM - TBC
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP f/2.2 BSI auto focus main camera with triple LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 5MP FF secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR blaster
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2500mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: Php6.490