|Marshall Major II Launched in the Philippines for Php4,650|
Marshall together with Digits Trading Corporation proudly launched in the Philippines the latest on-ear headphones of the legendary audio brand, the Marshall Major II.
|Marshall Major II|
Related: Marshall London, The Smartphone for Audiophiles
The Marshall Major II kicks up impressive improvements over the original Major, from sound quality, to physical appearance, ergonomics and durability. Some of the key features of this amazing ear speakers are as follows:
- Customized handmade 40mm drivers for immersive sound experience.
- It has a built-in microphone that is compatible with most mobile devices, which means you can use it to take calls or simply record voice memos.
- It has a built-in remote, one click allows you to answer incoming calls or use it to play/pause the music, two clicks for fast forward and click thrice to rewind audio playback.
- The 3.5mm cord is detachable, giving audiophiles the freedom to customize or use the cable they want for their utmost convenience and preference.
- It has two 3.5mm sockets, which allows the user to decide whether to connect the cable to the left or right portion. Moreover, the remaining empty socket can be used to share your music with a friend or love ones.
- It has a fully collapsible design for easy storage when not it use or during transportation
Related: Marshall Introduces New Headphones and Speakers
The Marshall Major II is now available nationwide and retails for P4,650, which is more affordable than its international price of $135 (about 6,200 pesos when converted to our local currency). You can buy one online from Lazada or through authorized resellers, such as Beyond the Box, Digital Walker, Egghead, Listening Room, Quicksound, TechShop, Astroplus, Avid Surfer, BZB Gadget Hive, Cebu Audiophile, Complink, Digital Arena, Digital Hub, E-Central, Heima, iCenter, iCon, iStore, iStudio, Listen Up, Mobile 1, Odyssey, PC Hub, PowerHub, Republik, Senco Link, SM Music & Video, Spectra, Stored Inc, Switch, Sync, Technoholics, TechSavvy, and Technopop.