|Infinix ZERO 3: 5.5-inch Full HD Display, Helio X10 Processor, 20.7MP Camera For Only Php8,200|
Recently, I got an email directly from Infinix Mobility, a fast-growing smartphone brand from China, looking at their website, I got impressed with their latest offering, the Infinix ZERO 3.
The Infinix ZERO 3 has a 5.5-inch display flaunting a 1080p resolution, which translates to about 400 pixels per inch, and IPS technology for greater viewing experience plus Corning Gorilla glass on top for protection. On the inside, it is powered by a 64-bit octa core MediaTek Helio X10 processor clocked at 2.2GHz each combined with 3GB of RAM for smooth transitions between multiple apps.
Apart from the awesome chipset, it also got an amazing main shooter on its back, a SONY IMX230 camera with 6P Largan lens accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash, capable of instant focus at 0.1s and capturing images up to 20.7MP resolution as well as 4K videos. The front camera is impressive too, having a 5MP resolution, BSI photosensitive components, a large 1.4um pixel and an LED flash.
If that is not enough to get you hooked-in, it also got a HiFi audio chip, magnetic boom microphones, 3030mAh battery and a price tag of only THB6,250 ((SRP at Lazada) or about 8,200 pesos when converted to our currency.
Infinix Mobility has a strong presence in several countries like France, Pakistan and Thailand to name a few. As per their advised, they will soon enter the Philippines after everything is ironed out. What do you think about this device? Head on to our comment section below and share your thoughts.
Infinix ZERO 3 (X552-LTE) Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 900/1900/2100MHz
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Weight: 172 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with XUI
- 2.2GHz 64-bit octa core CPU, PowerVR G6200 GPU, MediaTek Helio X10 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 20.7MP auto focus main camera with dual-tone LED flash, SONY IMX230 CMOS sensor, 4K video recording
- 5MP BSI secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- Hi-Fi Audio
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 3030mAh lithium-ion, non-removable
- Price: THB6,250