|LG K10 LTE Now in the Philippines|
LG Mobile Philippines recently released in the country, its latest smartphone offering, a mid-range device with unique selfie features and glossy pebble design, meet the LG K10 LTE.
The LG K10 LTE sports a 5.3-inch in-cell display with HD resolution, giving it a pixel density of 277 PPI. It also has 2.5D ARC design and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top for added protection against the usual scratches. On the inside, it is powered by 1.14GHz octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor bundled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
See Also: LG Mobile 2016 Kick-Off Sale, Get Discounts and Freebies On Select LG Handsets
In terms of camera capabilities, it got a 13MP on its back with f/2.2 aperture and accompanied by LED flash. Meanwhile, the one in the front offers 5MP resolution and lots of features such as "Flash for Selfie" and "Gesture Interval Shot" to name a few. Other major specs are 2,300mAh removable battery and runs on Android Marshmallow.
It is now available nationwide in all LG stores and authorized re-sellers for Php8,990. Those who will purchase it on or before March 27 will also receive a free quick cover case worth 1,500 pesos.
LG K10 LTE Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- LTE: 700/850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby
- 5.3-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 146.6mm x 74.8mm x 8.8mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit 1.14GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753P chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2,300mAh Li-Ion, removable
- Price: Php8,990
- Colors: gold, indigo, white