|Vivo Y51 Coming to the Philippines, 5-inch 64-bit Quad Core LTE|
Vivo Philippines just announced on their Facebook page their first device that will arrive in the local market, the Vivo Y51.
The Vivo Y51 is an entry level offering with a 5-inch display powered by a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad core Qualcomm processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB with an option to increase the capacity using a micro SD card up to 128GB.
Camera wise, it got an 8MP auto focus main shooter capable of recording 1080p videos while the one in the front has a 5MP resolution for taking selfies. The other major selling points include dual SIM capability with LTE connectivity, unibody design with dazzling glass back, smart wake feature and runs on Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android Lollipop.
There is no mention yet about its actual date of release, but according to our source, the units already arrived in the country and awaiting custom clearance. In terms of pricing, we do hope that it is much affordable than its SRP in Malaysia, which is RM799 or about 9,200 pesos when converted to directly to our currency.
Vivo Y51 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- LTE: 850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive qHD (960x540) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 143.8mm x 71.7mm x 7.5mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.5
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD card up to 128GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2350mAh lithium-ion, non-removable
- Price: TBA