|O+ M Announced, 5-inch Quad Core Android Marshmallow for Php4,395|
Just recently, O+ USA has announced their newest affordable and first ever Android Marshmallow device, which simply goes by the name O+M.
The O+ M is an entry-level smartphone, which sports a 5-inch screen with HD resolution and IPS technology for vibrant display and good viewing angles, powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The default storage is 16GB with an option to further increase it via a micro SD card, and since it is part of the Oplus' Bigger Memory family, the retail package comes with a free 16GB Sandisk micro SD card.
Also Read: O+ Notepad 4G 2.0 with IntelliPen Announced, Windows 10 2-in-1 with 128GB Storage & 4GB RAM
In terms of imaging capabilities, it got an 8MP auto focus main shooter on its back and another 2MP front camera for taking selfies. This device has a dual SIM slots, both of which are micro SIM and supports 3G/HSPA connectivity.
It is now available in O+ concept stores and kiosks nationwide for a retail price tag of Php4,395.
O+ M Specifications:
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 71.2mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: TBA
- Android Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, MediaTek MT6582M chipset (TBC)
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 8MP main camera with LED flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: TBA
- Price: Php4,395
- Colors: pure white, macchiatto gold
- Freebies: 16GB Sandisk micro SD card