CloudFone Thrill Access Now Available for Php4,999; Metal-Clad Android Marshmallow with Fingerprint Sensor
|CloudFone Thrill Access Now Available for Php4,999; Metal-Clad Android Marshmallow with Fingerprint Sensor|
CloudFone has officially launched the latest addition to its Thrill Metal Series, a 5-inch Android Marshmallow smartphone with fingerprint sensor, the CloudFone Thrill Access.
Unlike many fingerprint scanner found on other devices whose sole function is to unlock the phone, the one in the CloudFone Thrill Access does a whole lot more. It can record multiple fingerprints, each can be assigned to a different function, for example, the thumbprint for unlocking while the index gives direct access to messaging.
See Also: Cloudfone Cloudpad Epic 7.1 Review: Crossover for Work and Play
Under the hood is a 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 chipset, which has a quad core processor clocked at 1.3GHz each paired with Mali-T720 GPU, a 2GB of RAM for smoother multitasking, and 16GB of on board storage for apps, games and other files. By the way, the storage is expandable up to 64GB via a micro SD card and the phone also supports USB on-the-go function.
The handset employs 8MP camera on its back with LED flash, a 5MP shooter in the front, also with flash for taking selfies, has dual SIM capability with LTE connectivity, and packs a 2,500mAh battery. It is now available nationwide with an SRP of Php4,999.
CloudFone Thrill Access Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/2100MHz
- LTE: 850/1800/2100MHz
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, 5-point touch
- Dimensions: 143.2mm x 71.2mm x 8.4mm
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2500mAh Lithium-Ion, non-removable
- Price: Php4,999