|Cherry Mobile Flash Now Available for Php5,999; Octa Core Android Marshmallow with Fingerprint Sensor|
Earlier today while roaming the Cyberzone at SM MOA, I saw the latest smartphone offering of Cherry Mobile already available at their concept store, the Cherry Mobile Flash.
If I am not mistaken, the Cherry Mobile Flash is the most affordable device from the company to sports a fingerprint sensor for only Php5,999. Of course, it is not just about the biometric verification module, it also got tons of other things on its sleeve, such as 5.5-inch display with 1080p resolution, 64-bit octa core MediaTek processor paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage and runs on Android Marshmallow.
See Also: Cherry Mobile Alpha Prime 5 Review: Square One
The handset also has dual SIM capability and has the ability to have a fast mobile internet connection via LTE. Moreover, it packs 16MP shooter on its back for capturing great memories and an 8MP one in the front is responsible for nice selfies.
Before Flash, they released Zoom, which we mistakenly thought to have optical lens, now we know where the names of these two phones came from, DC Comics. So, are we going to see other devices named after Flash enemies?
Cherry Mobile Flash Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- LTE: B1/3/5
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 152.1mm x 76.2mm x 7.9mm
- Weight: TBC
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD card
- 16MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2800mAh,removable
- Colors: black, white, gold
- Price: Php5,999