|Lenovo Vibe C Now Available, 5-inch Quad Core LTE for Php4,799|
Lenovo Mobile Philippines recently announced its latest smartphone offering to hit the local market, the Lenovo Vibe C, an entry-level smartphone with 4G connectivity and an affordable price tag of only Php4,799.
The Lenovo Vibe C sports an IPS display that measures 5 inches diagonally and has FWVGA resolution. On the inside is a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
See Also: Lenovo Vibe P1m Review: Emotional State
Aside from having two LTE-capable SIM slots, its other major feature is the 2300mAh battery, which, according to Lenovo can last for about 560 hours or more than 23 days on standby. The phone also has 5MP main camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary shooter, sadly both of them are fixed focus.
It is now available in all Lenovo stores, kiosks and dealers nationwide, and comes in black and white color options.
Lenovo Vibe C Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE FDD: B1/3/5/7/8/20
- LTE TDD: B38/40/41
- Dual SIM (regular+micro), dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 71.8mm x 8.95mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.1GHz 32-bit quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Adreno 304 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD card up to 32GB
- 5MP fixed focus main camera with LED flash
- 2MP fixed focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer
- Battery: 2300mAh lithium-polymer, removable
- Colors: black, white
- Price: Php4,799