|Starmobile Introduces PLAY Plus, Quad Core Android Marshmallow for Php2,290|
Along with the PLAY Max, Starmobile also introduced another budget-friendly smartphone offering, the Starmobile PLAY Plus.
The Starmobile PLAY Plus sports a 5-inch display powered by1.2GHz quad core processor paired with 512MB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage housed in brushed-metal finish.
Also Read: Starmobile Introduces Super Pack 600 for Knight Series
Camera wise, the one on its back is capable of shooting 5MP stills and recording 720p videos, while the in the front comes with 2MP resolution. Other major specs include dual SIM with 3G connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth, 2000mAh battery and runs on Android M.
It is available in champagne, white and gold, and can be purchased around mid-August for Php2,290.
Starmobile Play Plus Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- Dual SIM (micro+micro), dual standby,
- 5-inch capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display, 196 PPI
- Dimensions: 143mm x 73.8mm x 9.75mm
- Weight: 159 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.2GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Spreadtrum 7731C chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via a micro SD card
- 5MP main camera with LED flash, 720p video recording
- 2MP fixed focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer,light, proximity
- Battery: 2,000mAh Li-Ion, removable
- Colors: black, white, champagne
- Price: Php2,290