|Huawei GR5 Mini Unveiled; 5.2-inch FHD, Kirin 650, 13MP|
Huawei has been hugely successful in the market as of late, and we’re seeing the company further its efforts with what it has in store for the consumers. Now, Huawei has launched a mini version of its well-received GR5 that can please those that require a capable yet compact smartphone in their hands.
For starters, the Huawei GR5 Mini will come equipped with a Kirin 650 chipset with a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor with an i5 co-processor. It will also feature a Mali T830 GPU, and it will also arrive with 2GB of RAM. 16GB of internal storage are also in tow, which can be expanded via micro SD card slot for further space. As far as the battery life is concerned, it’s powered by a hefty 3,000mAh of juice to get you through the day and back.
Also Read: Huawei Mate 9 Leaks; Sports Kirin 960 and Dual 20MP Main Cameras
For photography, the GR5 Mini features a 13MP primary shooter as well as an 8MP front-facing camera. LTE connectivity is also in tow, and a fingerprint scanner graces its back panel.
As far as the pricing goes, the handset will retail for BDT 16,990 in Bangladesh, which translates to around Php10,300 before taxes and duties. Let’s see if Huawei brings the handset here in the Philippines.
Huawei GR5 Mini Specifications:
- Dual SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.2-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 147.1mm x 73.87mm x 8.3mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1
- 2.0GHz octa core CPU, Mali-T830 GPU, HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable micro SD card, uses dedicated slot
- 13MP AF main camera with LED flash,
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, e-compass, proximity
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
- Color: TBA
- Price: BDT16,990