|Lenovo P2 Goes Official, FHD Display, Snapdragon 625, 4GB of RAM|
A few days ago we wrote regarding a certain Lenovo P2c72 handset that leaked online, and now at the IFA 2016 in Berlin, the electronics manufacturing giant made it official, which goes by the name Lenovo P2.
The Lenovo P2 is considered the successor of the Vibe P1, it still has the same 5.5-inch and 1080p resolution, but packs better internals. To start, it uses a newer Qualcomm chipset, which is Snapdragon 625 that is composed of 8 Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2GHz each paired with Adreno 506 GPU. There is also a 32GB of storage for global market and 64 variant for its home turf. Meanwhile, consumers can choose between 3GB or 4GB of RAM for a smoother multitasking.
In comparison, it has the same system-on-chip found on the ASUS ZenFone 3, in fact, it has lots of similarities with the ZE552KL, making it a good alternative for Taiwanese offering. What makes it more compelling is its huge battery capacity, a 5100mAh lithium-ion that is, plus it is also quick charge capable too!
Lenovo P2 Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2.0GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU cores, Adreno 506 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a micro SD card
- 13MP auto focus main camera with dual LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.2
- micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity, light
- Battery: 5,100mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Price: Euro249/Euro299